Sunday, July 12, 2009

The nursery is done, just waiting for the little one

The nursery is finally done! Although I was a little nervous about Tyler's decorating capabilities, he did a great job. We went out together and picked everything out, but he did all the decorating by himself! For those of you who know Tyler, you know how much he LOVES animals. Let's hope Sawyer has that same passion... I'm not worried. We love our little jungle theme room and now just need a baby to put in it!
Here is our cute crib bedding, provided by my wonderful mother!We bought a little gate that is in the door way to the room. This has done wonders in keeping the dogs out of the room.The cute little animals above the doorway (Tyler did this on his own!) Isn't the monkey rug just adorable!

Sawyer will be riding in style in his little car seat. (Thanks to Tyler's mom!)
We love the crib that Tyler's family got us!


And here I am.... relaxing and practicing my rocking.

The cross stitch on the wall has a great story behind it. Tyler's Nana stitched this when he was young. Everytime he went to her house he wanted to see it and see what animal she had recently added. She gave this to us as a gift and even though she had a hard time parting with it, I think it will be very special to Sawyer. I think I will be spending a lot of time in this spot changing lots and lots of diapers!

Here is the bookshelf we got for the room. If you look closely you can see little animal decals in the background of the bookshelf. Tyler also came up with this idea and I think it looks great!

And here is an update on the belly shot. I am now 36 weeks pregnant! It is hard to believe how much I have grown. Only 4 weeks left 'til the due date. If you haven't been able to tell from all the recent posts, we can hardly wait! Now that this room is all set up, we are eagerly awaiting his arrival!






1 comment: