Monday, October 4, 2010

Last Family Camping Trip of the Year

I was dying to get out of the house and do something since I had a WHOLE week off between finishing school and starting my new job. Then it occured to me that I didn't do anything fun this summer!  I definately needed to get out and enjoy nature!  Tyler and I both agreed it was time for a camping trip. The aspens were beautiful and it was a great way to get away from it all....

Hanging out in the tent
After the rain stopped, we bundled up
Yay!  Sunshine!
Getting ready for some dinner
Sleeping in his very own sleeping bag! (What a lucky kid!)
He fell down a couple hundred times- walking down hills on uneven ground is not easy!
Our little outdoorsman
Playing in the dirt with mom

And... a cute video of Sawyer taunting the dog with a stick....


1 comment:

  1. Oh shoot - glad you posted the link on facebook - I have GOT to start remembering to visit family blogs more often... he's growing so HUGE! We spent the weekend at Q's family cabin... all the nature with slightly less backaches for my aging aching self :)

    ReplyDelete