Wednesday, January 26, 2011

18 Months!

Sawyer is now the big 1-8 (in months).  He is growing up SO fast!  He is now in nursery at church and seems to like it.  Who wouldn't? Playing with toys has got to be better than trying to sit still during our other meetings.  Here are his 18 month stats:

Weight: 26. 5 Lbs- 60th percentile
Height: 34 in.- 91st  percentile
Head circumference- 19 in- 64th percentile

So as you can see, he is still tall like always.  It is so fun to watch him learn and grow.  He learns new things everyday it seems.  He is using more and more of a vocabulary but still refuses to say "Mom" or "Dad". (I have heard him say them before, but he is a silly kid and won't ever say them when I ask him to).  That doesn't stop him from saying things like: please, more, doggie, bath, ball, book, shake, cheese, two, go, etc.  We feel so blessed to have him in our lives.  Look how cute he is in his suspenders and tie!





Happy 18 month birthday Sawyer!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for nursery!!!

    and I had to laugh at the idea of my kids still needing me in 50 years... since I'll be nearly NINETY years old then... yes... that makes me your shockingly old cousin doesn't it :)

    and Sawyer is stinkin' adorable - seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so handsome! I love the suspenders!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I have a question about your site, would you mind emailing me back @ kthomas@primroseschools.com?

    Thanks,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete