Friday, May 20, 2011

Why I LOVE having a girl!

 (My friend Jessie sent me this cute little skirt.  The tights have the little shoes imprinted on them and are attached to the skirt in one piece.  So cute!)
Alright, so dressing up a little girl is SOOOO fun but the real reason I love her is because she is the cutest and sweetest thing ever!  She is always smiling (see next post) and is such a content baby. She hardly fusses at all.  She is just so fun to have around and yes, I like to dress her up too! :)
(Is it possible to become more baby hungry AFTER having a baby?)

1 comment:

  1. My answer is yes. I'm already missing Leo's tiny baby-ness, and even though he's gotten more into the fun, playful stage, I'm wishing I could look forward to another tiny baby. Considering what it took to get him here, though, I'm not at all sure any more are even a possibility for me, and so it makes me sad on a pretty regular basis over it.

    ReplyDelete