Saturday, September 24, 2011

Time for an update


Yes, I have been a slacker.  For some reason I have not found the motivation to update the blog.  Maybe it has something to do with lacking sleep, but here it goes.

To back up a little, our garden is still doing fabulously. We have consumed of its yummy goodness and continue to do so.  The only thing we haven't tried yet is the corn.  Thinking I will see if it is ready this weekend.  We look forward to many more years of gardening and learned a LOT this year on how to do it better!

The end of July, Sawyer turned two!  Yeah, I definitely should have posted this way back then, but I am a slacker, what can I say?  Here are his two year old stats.

Height: 36 inches- 87th percentile
Weight: 31 lbs- 82nd percentile
Head Circumference: 18.5 in- 12th percentile

Still a big boy.  Sawyer and I traveled to Utah for a Bugg family reunion.  It was so good to see my family.  And man are there a lot of us.  Everyone at the place we stayed kept commenting on how they have never had one group rent out so many rooms.  Aren't I lucky?

Here is a group picture of all of us who came, hard to believe there are many more!

Brooklyn got to go swimming for the first time and looked SOOO cute in her little swimsuit!

Sawyer loves his strawberries!

We drove back from Utah on Sawyer's birthday, so after 9 or so hours in the car, we didn't think a HUGE party would be too fun, so we just kept it simple.  Tyler prepared the perfect two year olds meal: Pizza, Mac & Cheese, and cheetos.  We invited our buddy Sean and his little boy Corbin over to celebrate with us.

Dinner!


Then we had cake!


In other news, Brooklyn turned 4 months old right around the same time Sawyer turned two.  Here are her 4 month stats:

Weight: 13.4 lbs- 70th percentile
Height: 25.3 inches 96th percentile
Head Circumference:16 in- 62nd percentile

Our little girl is TALL!  Big surprise I guess, I mean look at us, we are ALL tall!.  She continues to be the little light in our lives.  I have never seen a happier baby.  She loves to giggle, smile, and talk to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment