Friday, October 7, 2011

Look who's 6 months old!

I know, hard to believe right?!  And to be quite honest, it is happening WAY too fast!  This little girl is so much fun.  She is THE HAPPIEST baby I have ever seen.  She is always smiling, giggling, or just plain content and we love having her around.  And she's such a beautiful girl too.  ( I get it, I'm biased, but seriously, look at her sweet face!)

I missed her 6 month appointment because of my new overnight shift.  I have to sleep sometimes!  So Tyler was a good daddy and took her.  Here are her latest stats:

Weight: 14.9 lbs- 44th percentile
Height: 26 inches- 77th percentile
Head Circumference:  17 inches- 82nd percentile

Looks like she has slowed down a little on the growing which is fine by me.  I don't want her growing up so fast anyway!

She is gaining more and more personality all the time.  She is grabbing for things, just started sitting up on her own, rolls over, and loves to play with toys. She is still a great sleeper and continues to sleep about 12 hours a night. It is amazing to have a baby that I can just put in her crib and she will go to sleep on her own.   She has been waking up a little earlier lately because I think she is getting hungrier. She has been trying to get her bottom teeth in as well, which she hasn't enjoyed, but she doesn't fuss too much.

(She sleeps with this cute little giraffe every night.  It winds up like a music box and plays music that she falls asleep to.) 

 Being six months old, she finally got to try solids for the first time.  She did great with them and seems to like her rice cereal a lot!



I can't express how much we love this little girl.  Happy 6 months Brooklyn!

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a sweety. I cant believe its been half a year already!

    ReplyDelete