Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pull out the red and blue glasses...

(So this post took forever for me to finish, because I'm now 30 weeks pregnant, but better late than never right?)

This past week I reached my 27th week of pregnancy! It is amazing how fast it seems to be going. I am feeling well and Tyler and I are getting more and more excited for the little one to arrive. Lucky for us, my doctor did a free 3-D ultrasound at my check-up. He was still a little shy, but eventually we were able to get him to give us a peek at his face. As you can see, he is a handsome little boy! The umbilical cord was in front of his face so sometimes you will see that the tech was focusing in and out.








2 comments:

  1. So amazing!

    PS- I cannot believe you are already 30 weeks pregnant! And yet again I hear myself thinking... You lucky girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, last comment; I promise. Did I ever send you an invite to our family blog??

    ReplyDelete