Saturday, May 16, 2009

Growing, growing, gone...

My belly is really starting to grow! It is really a neat experience to be pregnant. Although I don't love the fact that I am gaining weight, it is amazing to feel the little guy move. He has been moving a lot lately and I can even see it from the outside! I have all sorts of people wanting to touch my belly now. This is a little weird, but doesn't bother me. I mean, it really is the only time that it is okay and exciting to get fat. Can you imagine anyone wanting to touch someones belly who just gained 15 pounds after eating too much Thanksgiving dinner? It is actually fun to have other people excited like I am. My feet have started swelling and I've had a lot of low back pain but I guess I have to have some of the bad symptoms of pregnancy, right? Overall it has been a really good pregnancy and I have been able to enjoy almost every minute of it.

18 weeks

22 weeks


26 weeks

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm so excited that your blog is up & running :) Btw- You are SUCH a cute pregnant woman! I'm glad you have had not had to deal with many of the typical pregnancy discomforts- you lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got you on my sidebar now~ fun that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on having a little boy. My little boy is 4 months old and he is the best. your gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete