Thursday, June 11, 2009

30 Weeks!

Okay, so once again I am a little slow at posting, but this blog thing is new to me, so be patient. :) I am now actually 31 and 1/2 weeks, but this picture was taken at 3o weeks. I definately can tell more of a difference and feel as though my belly decided to just pop all the sudden.



I am still feeling well though and don't have any complaints. However, the excitement has only gotten worse at the realization of having single digit weeks 'til he arrives! I thought having only 9 weeks left would make it feel like there wasn't much time left. It definately makes it feel that way, but now I want it to go by even faster!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how little you were at 30 weeks. I guess I was smaller with my first one, but with my second one I was huge!! It was really kinda sad!

    ReplyDelete