Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All Smiles!

Sawyer has been all smiles lately!  It is so fun to go pick him up out of his crib in the morning and have him give me a huge smile.  He also recently learned he has a tongue and LOVES to play with it.  He is so dang cute!




He also is learning how to use his arms a little better.  He is constantly trying to bring them together or to his face to put in his mouth.

I can never resist taking pictures of him sleeping.  He is so precious!  He even sleeps like his daddy with his hands behind his head.




I think he is getting mad at me for taking so many pictures, he looks like he is ready to punch someone! :)

He is getting so big!  This picture of him is on his 2 month birthday, quite a difference from when we brought him home from the hospital!

1 comment:

  1. He is so dang cute! I love the smiling ones! I don't blame you for not putting him on the ground with the big dog!! I wouldn't worry about him falling behind...and it really isn't good when they do things too early! Peyton walked at 8 months...it was totally NOT AN ADVANTAGE!

    ReplyDelete