Tuesday, October 13, 2009

At the picture show

One thing that Tyler and I like to do is go to movies together.  We are very outdoorsy people, but movies are probably our favorite indoor activity (or atleast the most common).  Unfortunately, ever since Sawyer arrived, this has become quite difficult.  Of course, being the adventurous people we are, we decided to go for it.  We couldn't just go to a regular old movie, we had to go all out!  So... Sawyer's first experience at the movies was the double feature of Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2 in 3D.


Toy Story 1 and 2 are some of my VERY favorite Disney/Pixar movies so I was excited to go see them in 3D.  We almost made it through both movies, but Tyler and I were both exausted and Sawyer had had enough. I used to watch these movies with the little boy I nannied for and it was one of his favorites.  I watched them so many times as a Nanny that I seriously think I have the movies memorized! Even though they are some of my favorites, leaving early didn't bother me at all. It was fun to get back out to the movies again. Now I'm excited to see the 3rd one! Maybe by the time it comes out, Sawyer will actually be a little interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment