Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Easter

What's that you say? Easter was like a month ago? I know... I know. So here it goes. I am ALWAYS behind on blogging. Guess we all should just get used to it now. No more apoligies. :)

We did have a wonderful Easter though. Tyler's pal Tom came down from Boulder since his wife was out of town. While the boys were at the Priesthood session saturday night, I went to my sister's house and had some fun decorating eggs!


After Sawyer had his breakfast....



Sawyer and Daddy checked out their Easter basket FULL of candy!




And dinner at Grandma's house was as delicious as ever. It is so nice to have so much family close by!

1 comment:

  1. so much fun! Sawyer is getting so big! I love the picture of you all at grandma's house. It's been forever since I've been there...i feel kinda bad! don't worry, i have posts that I started forever ago too, and they still aren't up. don't apologize!

    ReplyDelete