Saturday, November 26, 2011

The grandma in me...

Since I started working the graveyard shift at work, my life has been pretty crazy!  I am not loving it, but hey, it pays the bills, right?  Work can get pretty slow in the middle of the night, so I decided I needed to find a new hobby.  I went to the library, found a book, and taught myself how to crochet.  Then, thanks to Pinterest (which I am officially obsessed with), I found some awesome patterns and discovered the Grandma inside of me. Here are my latest creations...












I made another monster hat for my co-workers little boy- isn't he the cutest!)

I have never felt very crafty so I was a bit skeptical that I could learn.  Knowing how amazing MY grandmother is I knew it had to be in me somewhere.  At least it keeps me busy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment