Saturday, November 26, 2011

Halloween 2011

For Halloween this year we took Sawyer to the Trunk-or-Treat at our church and then took him out for about two streets in our neighborhood.  He had a great time.  Although he didn't really understand why he was wearing a costume, he LOVED that people would give him candy.  (I swear this kid takes after me, he is OBSESSED with candy.) He also LOVED helping me pass the candy out when the kids came to our door.  We had a ton of kids again just like last year.  I think last year we went through 11 bags of candy, so this year I was prepared.  I think I got something like 3000 pieces, and we used it all! It was a lot of fun for all of us.  We didn't get a lot of pictures, but at least here are our two cute kids in costume!


It is impossible to get two kids smiling in the same picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment