Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The eagle has landed!




I just have to say... my little brother is a stud!  A few weeks ago we did his eagle project and it turned out great!  We painted the four squares and a map of the United States on the blacktop at our elementry school.  It turned out really cool!  All seven of us kids went to this elementry school so I thought it was neat that he was able to do his project there.  My dad was sick and my mom had worked the night before so Scott did a LOT on his own.  (I guess that is the point of an eagle project.) My parents were both here and there to help, but I was very impressed with Scott and the way he handled all the problems that came up. I have to admit that I didn't know if he would get it done in time, but he made it. Here are the end results...


We might all have back problems now :)

Working hard

Painting away...

A bit of a closer look

The finished project


How fun!

The kids discovering their suprise

 I am so proud of my lil' brother. Him and I have been best buds since he was a little baby and it is so fun to watch him grow up.  I can't believe he just turned 18! Great job on your project Scott!  Your big sister loves you!

1 comment: