Thursday, November 5, 2009

We are Blessed!

On the 25th of October we were able to have Sawyer's baby blessing.  It was the most beautiful baby blessing I have ever heard!  I am biased of course... but I was not the only one to feel that way. :) We feel so blessed to be members of the church and to be able to raise our Heavenly Father's children.  The blessings of the gospel are tremendous and bring joy to our lives every day.  I am soooo grateful to have such a wonderful husband who holds the priesthood who can be my companion and an example to his little boy.  We were lucky to have family there to make the day extra special.  Tyler's mom even flew out from Maine!  Here are some pictures of our handsome little guy on his special day.




After church we all went to my Grandmother's house for dinner with the family.  My Grandmother is an amazing woman and has always been an example to me.  She just had her 80th birthday, so we had a belated celebration the night of Sawyer's blessing.


I love my family so much and am so grateful to be a member of the church! We have a very special little baby boy in our lives and couldn't be more excited to be his parents!

2 comments:

  1. Sawyer's outfit is ADORABLE! He is such a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Grandmother looks FANTASTIC for 80! How great that she gets to experience the love of Sawyer! Happy Blessing, he is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete