Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving at my Grandmothers house again this year.  Like always there were some 30-40 people there and a LOT of good food.  My Grandma has been taking care of my uncle lately so we did our best to try to take some of the load off by helping her out as much as possible. (She is so used to doing EVERYTHING that we could hardly get her to sit down.) We all had fun making pies ahead of time, and for many of us, cooking things we had never cooked before. Tyler even carved the turkey!

What a sexy apron! :)

I am thankful for many things this year including a wonderful, helpful husband who supports me in the things I do.  I never would make it through my schooling without his help.  He is my best friend and I am so lucky to have him. I am also grateful to have Sawyer in our lives and for the wonderful baby he is.  He has been sleeping 10-12 hours a night lately and that is definately something to be grateful for! We love him so much. 


His cute Thanksgiving sweater

What a handsome boy!

I am also thankful to live in this free country and for the men and women who fight hard every day to defend that freedom.  Most of all I am thankful for my faith and for the Savior.  Without Him I would have nothing.  I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment